Wednesday 29 October 2008

Cook up a slice of magic!

Pizza with red wineYou know, due to my well stocked pantry and freezer, it's great to know that there is almost always something delicious that I can cook up at home when I'm feeling tired, lazy and depleted of fresh ingredients.


Here it is: pizza!



I use a tortilla as the base - I always have a stash of these in the freezer. Then, I put pasta sauce all over the base. I think this is much more flavoursome than using tomato paste. For the toppings, I use fried sliced chorizo sausage (I always have them in the freezer), chopped ham, sweet red peppers from a jar, sliced spring onions and plenty of cheese.



I cook this in the toaster oven until the edges are crispy and the cheese is all bubbly.



Very satisfying with a glass of red! Not to mention, it's faster and cheaper than take-away.


A close up view of the deliciousness

No comments: